Roller blinds for plastic windows
More and more often we opt for UPVC windows. After purchasing UPVC window we need to cover it at night. Roller blinds for UPVC windows are great way to hide from daylight or nosy looks. The blinds are unique because they are mounted into window profile. It is convenient and practical.
If You are still wondering what can replace usual curtains, please contact us by indicated contacts and we will provide You with free consultation on how to create comfortable and stylish home by installing roller blinds for UPVC windows.
Price: from 18.83 EUR/m*
Note: By width, depending on chosen material and control-gear.
Roller blinds for UPVC windows are popular and stylish. They create a comfortable home.
- These blinds can be used for all types of UPVC windows.
- You can choose fabric from wide range of materials Yourself. You will surely find the fabric that will suit Your home.
- These roller blinds are easy to operate. All You need to do is pull a chain.
- The latest control device has braking system that secures roller blind at desired height. Fabric rolls up on a tube which is housed in aluminium profile. When lifted, the roller encloses in a tray (cassette). Fabric stays fixed even if the window is wide open.
- Adjust amount of light in Your room according to Your needs.
- Perfect for both hot and cold seasons. During summertime prevents heat, that spreads from window glass, and in winter prevents cold.
- Roller blinds for UPVC windows also reduce noise from the outside.
- Excellent room protector from direct sunlight.
Take care of Your home interior and buy a modern replacement for curtains. We offer roller blinds for UPVC windows that are produced from high quality and durable materials.
Contact us by phone or e-mail and we will be happy to assist in making Your home comfortable and cozy.
Roller blind set includes fabric of Your choice, aluminium parts – cassette, tube, bottom bar, side tracks, and plastic parts – special bar end caps and control device.
Roller blind is controlled by a chain. The portion of roller-covered window is adjusted by pulling the chain. You can fix the roller at any height after You stopped pulling.
The main concealing cassette is secured at the top of a window with special screws. Afterwards side tracks are affixed to window sash.
*will depend on fabric that You choose
UAB Žaliuzių Pasaulis